Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekend Reads

Although I haven't had much time for reading lately, I thought it would be fun to post an update!  This weekend I have been reading All The Light We Cannot See as well as listening via audio book to The Casual Vacancy.  Have you read either of these two books?  I would love to know your thoughts; it seems like I have heard mixed things about The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling.  

On a side note, I am having so much fun exploring LA!  Recently, I have been involved in a friend's theater production that he was directing.  We spent a lot of time in a little theater in South Pasadena.  Today was another fun day of exploring the neighborhood.  We travelled 20 minutes west to The Getty Museum.  The art and exhibits were incredible!  I can't wait to take a trip to The Getty Villas in Malibu.


Do any of you live in the area? Have you visited The Getty Area? 

What you you being reading lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment