Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day & Night Book Tag

D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?

I read more at night, after work and all my errands are run for the day.  Sometimes on the weekends, I will read in the morning though before I want to get out of bed.

A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?

Hmmm…this is a very interesting question.  I think If I Stay really made me think about if I were in that position, what would I do?  I still don’t know, but that was an amazing book that really made me think.

Y: YA or Not?

Yes!  I read a lot of young adult novels!  Although some of my all-time favorite authors write adult novels only. 

A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?

Hmmm…hahaha!  This is kinda a funny question.  No, I don’t believe the characters in my books are real, but some of the characters I really wish were real!

N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?

Nobody touches my books…just no.

D: Do you ever smell your books?

Every time I pick out a book at Barnes and Noble, I smell it.  And every time I start reading a new book, I smell it.  Is this weird?  I love the smell of a new book!

N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?

I do think books and reading is not for everyone, however, I feel like a lot of people don’t give reading a chance.  So if you have tried reading different genres and still don’t like reading, then at least you gave it a chance, and it isn’t such a negative thing.

I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?

I try to keep my books looking as brand new as possible.

G: Gosh I have to many books! True or False?

Hahaha! So true.  But I love them all, and I need them all. :)

H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how?

No!  I tried really hard to be careful with my books!

T: Toned or untoned while reading? . . or in other words. . .Do you read and workout at the same time?

I have before, but not often.  When I was back home, we had a treadmill. So when I was walking at the beginning and end of a workout, I would walk and read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment