Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag
1. GREED —What is your most expensive book? What is your least expensive book?
All Unquiet Things for 0.79 on BookOutlet is definitely the cheapest book I have bought! For the most expensive book, well I don’t have the heart to spend more than $15 on a book. I really try to buy my books on sale, either at BookOutlet or a clearance rack somewhere, or I will buy the Kindle version if it is cheaper. I know that a recently spent $15 (maybe a little more with tax) on Four because I needed it right when it came out. :)
2. WRATH—What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Nicholas Sparks: I really love some of the romance novels that he writes (The Notebook, Safe Haven), but some of the other ones I find to be extremely predictable and hard to get through because of it (True Believer).
3. GLUTTONY—What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?
Hmmm…I am not a huge re-reader of books. I wish I were because there are several books that I loved so much that I want to enjoy them again! However, I think the only books that I have re-read are the Harry Potter series.
4. SLOTH—What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
I would say I have neglected reading The Mortal Instruments or The Vampire Academy series, both due to the length of these series and my laziness to start yet another series.
5. PRIDE—What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
Any classic that I have read in the past would fall into this category. Classics are classics for a reason, and they are always analyzed in scholarly settings. I would say The Great Gatsby or Animal Farm for sure. I read these two books in high school and would love to re-read them.
6. LUST—What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
I love a male character that is protective with a few secrets of his own to make him a little mysterious. Perfect example: Four
7. ENVY—What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would love to receive so many books from my TBR as gifts! Right now I would say The Devil in the White City or The Duff would be a perfect surprise!