Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekend Reads

Hey everyone!  How's it going?

I have been extremely busy lately with work, events, and of course, my recent trip back home!


This past weekend, I traveled back home with my brother for a family wedding.  We were only home for 4 days, but we had a blast!  The wedding was SO much fun, plus we got to see our family and friends while we were home!

Well, this weekend was spent cleaning up from that whirlwind of a weekend, but I also got some reading time!  This past weekend, I have continued reading All the Light We Cannot See, but I have also started reading (or rather listening to, thanks Audible) Red Rising.  I am so excited to continue with both of these books!

I hope I have some more time to read during the week as I get back into my normal routine!

What have you been reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment