Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reading Slumps

So....I have really been slacking in the reading department.  :(

The last few weeks have been crazy busy at work, however, over the past month, I have been struggling to get in my reading time!  I always seen to find something else either more important (like paying the bills) or something else will suck me in (like TV shows).  I can't seem to sit down and read some of the books that I have been trying to get to for months!


As frustrating as this is, I know the reading slump will pass....but how do you deal with reading slumps?  Do you force yourself to read?  Sometimes I try to just sit down and read, but then I realize I need to run errands or clean up the apartment.  Do you just ride the slump out?  I have been loving the latest season of Veep as well as a new show called Battle Creek.

I really want to catch up on my enormous TBR.  Although I know it won't be finished by the end of the year, I have been doing really well on my book-buying ban!

Let me know your tips for reading slumps below!

No comments:

Post a Comment