Sunday, January 12, 2014

January Book Haul

A new year, a new book haul!!  One of my 2014 Book Goals is to buy fewer books, and I really will try to keep that goal, however, I have a few book hauls that will be coming as the books were bought in 2013 (technically not cheating. LOL).  Anyways, this haul is pretty small so I think that counts, too.





The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory

So I ordered this book with the intentions of reading it before watching the new CW series Reign.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to it in time, and I really wanted to watch the new show, which I LOVE by the way!  I definitely plan on getting to this book soon, though, as I love Philippa Gregory!

I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk

I really enjoyed this book!  It was so cute and fun, and definitely reminded me of Sex and the City.  Plus, I absolutely adore the covers and can't wait to continue on with the series (I already picked up the second book)!  You can see my review here!

The Summer I Turned Pretty, It's Not Summer Without You, and We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

Lastly, I didn't order this online like I did with the previous two books.  But, I saw that this trilogy bind-up was on sale at Walmart for $10!  I mentioned it to my mom that I should run there sometime to pick it up, and the next day she surprised me with it!  Although, I didn't get a chance to read this novel this past summer, I definitely hope to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment