Sunday, November 30, 2014

Reading Rant: Forgetting Plots and Characters

Ok, so I need to know if anyone else feels this way.

I was recently looking back through the books that I had previously read to see which books I wanted to read the sequels to.  When I was looking back through my list on GoodReads, I had to keep asking myself, “wait, what characters were in this book?  What were their names again?”  And occasionally, “what was this book even about?” 

Yeah, I know.  I don’t know what happens, but it’s like after a few months, I tend to forget what some of the books I read were even about!

I am just curious to know if this happens to anyone else!  I usually have to go back to the GoodReads summary and reread it to figure out what it was about and what the character’s names were!  I do usually remember what I thought of the books though.



Please let me now that I am not alone on this!  Do any of you tend to forget plots and characters a few months after reading a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment