Sunday, December 28, 2014

'Tis The Season Book Tag

1. Do you have a favorite winter read?

I don’t particularly have a favorite book that I read every winter, but I love to read a holiday book every year.  Last year, I read Let It Snow, which was so much fun!  And this year, I am currently reading My True Love Gave To Me, which is perfect for this time of year!
 
2. Find a book with blue on the cover!

For this question, I am going to choose Let It Snow!  This is the perfect book for the holiday season!


3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree!

Hmmm… I think I would choose Entwined by Heather Dixon because the cover is so sparkly! 

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!

I think the one fictional place that I would choose for a winter vacation would be Hogwarts!  I feel like this is a standard answer, but I mean, c’mon!

5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!

I think I would choose Angela Clark from the I Heart series by Lindsey Kelk!  I have really wanted to read the next book in the series (I am on the third book), and these books are so fun!  I think Angela would be so much fun to hang out with!

6. Name one book on your wish list this year!

Wow!  So many books on my list this year!  And because I can’t choose…I’ll list 3 books!  I would like Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, The Archived by Victoria Schwab, and Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys.

7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?


I think my favorite holiday drink would be hot apple cider, my favorite treat would be…anything gingerbread, and my favorite holiday movies include Arthur Christmas, White Christmas, and Frozen!



I want to hear your answers in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment